Collection and use of personal information
1. While using the www.wateenksa.com website, you will provide us with certain information, as stated below (collectively “Personal Information”), which we may collect, store and use to provide the Services and perform our contractual obligations, and other such as to allow us to better understand our users. better and improve the experience and performance of www.wateenksa.com for users;
Information about your name, address, phone number, email address, billing and credit and debit card information, order history, comments and information about your visits and use of www.wateenksa.com (including your IP address, geographic location, and browser type) (browser) and version, operating system, referral source, visit duration, number of pages, navigation on the site etc…).
Information relating to any transactions between you and us or in connection with www.wateenksa.com, including information relating to any of your purchases of goods or services.
Information that you provide to us to register with us as a registered user (including your account details).
Information you provide to us to subscribe to www.wateenksa.com services, email notifications, and/or electronic newsletters.
Any other information you choose to send to us, opinions including reviews of products/services.
2. We may use personal information that you provide or that has been obtained by us:
– to register you on www.wateenksa.com and administer and provide our services, as mentioned at www.wateenksa.com.
To fulfill our agreement to provide services to you, including those relating to the purchase and processing of Products and to obtain amounts to be paid;
Perform an analysis of your personal shopping preferences (for example, market, customer, and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products and services we offer, and to enable us to provide relevant information to you and our other customers through our marketing programmes. We may use your personal information to make decisions about the use of automated technology, for example automatically selecting products and services that we believe will be of interest to you through your information held with us. We may keep you informed of these products and services including special offers, discounts, offers and contests (including products and services for companies and other organizations) by any of the following methods: e-mail, telephone (including automated calls), text messages (SM) AS), other electronic messages such as picture messages, mail, fax, etc.
When you provide us with your information, you will be given the option to state if you do not wish to receive information about these products and services either from us or from carefully selected third parties.
To administer any prize draws or contests in which you may wish to participate.
3. We may add the personal information you provide to us with information we receive from third parties (such as credit agencies).
4. In order to protect our customers and protect us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the personal information we obtain (for example, to confirm identity and other information in customer records, including how you manage your account), with other group companies / Affiliates / affiliates of Wateen Logistics, other third parties, companies, retailers, financial institutions and others (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to be used in the same way.
5. All phone calls (incoming/outgoing) may be logged to verify content and may be used in conjunction with your data for purposes of regulatory compliance, quality control, employee training, prevention, or detection of criminal activity and for problem solving.
Disclosure of your information
6. While we will make every effort to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the information provided to us, we may share your personal information with other group companies / affiliates / branches of Wateen Logistics and other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations that provide us with services or products that we provide to you through www. wateenksa.com, for the following reasons:
– For companies and other organizations to conduct any prize draws or contests.
To our agents, employees or third parties that provide services to us.
– any person we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
– if we have to, or if we are compelled by law to do so either in order to take any legal action or future legal action, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction ).
8. If Wateen Logistics is sold to a third party, or Wateen Logistics otherwise becomes the subject of a merger, association or acquisition, it becomes necessary for us to transfer personal information to a third party, and Wateen Logistics in such case requires that the third party processes your personal information with the same The level of care we provide to you.
10. We take all necessary steps to provide reasonable protection against unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of personal information. We protect any personal information we collect using appropriate means, and Wateen Logistics is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled due to our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
11. Protecting your personal information is very important to us. We therefore take the following precautions, among others, to better protect personal information;
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
We will store all personal information that you provide to us on our servers (password, firewall). All electronic transactions you make or receive will be encrypted using SSL technology.
– We only display the last four digits of the credit card, while in the case of using Visa or MasterCard, the card verification number (CVV) written on the card will be required from the back, and when using Knet cards, you will be asked to enter your password when using the Knet card . However, it will be necessary to give the entire card number to the appropriate company (Knet or MIGS) while completing the process.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account and password and to your computer so you should make sure that you are logged out of your account, when you exit www.wateenksa.com.
12. Approximately two weeks after receiving your product, we may send you an email inviting you to review and rate the product you have purchased. Additionally, we may occasionally ask if you wish to answer questions regarding your product, as submitted by other customers.
– Your opinion may be shared on other websites of two logistics companies / or its subsidiaries / affiliated with a group.
After you submit your written review it usually takes 72 hours for the review, question or answer to appear on www.wateenksa.com in line with our publication guidelines.
You can submit your review anonymously or if you prefer you can leave only a review.
It is not possible after the review has been submitted to make an edit/remove.
If you require any more information about this service or would like your opinion to be removed you can contact Customer Services.
13. You have the option to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you. The provision of this information is subject to:
– receiving a written request from you;
Provide appropriate proof of identity (for this purpose, we usually accept a certified copy of your passport or civil ID as well as an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
14. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
15. You may direct us to delete or not use personal information for marketing purposes by emailing www.wateenksa.com at any time. If you are concerned that any of the personal information we hold is inaccurate, you may contact us.
16. www.wateenksa.com may contain links to other websites. Wateenksa.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites it does not operate. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personal information.